|ST40 40W CIS Thin Film PV Module|
Cat. No. SH-ST40
Weight 18 lbs
The Shell ST40 module is
composed of a monolithic structure of series
connected Copper Indium Diselenide (CIS) based solar cells.
The Shell ST40 can generate a peak power of 40 watt at 16.6 volt. The
Shell ST40 solar module has beendesigned for grid connected
• Exceptional performance under low light conditions, shade and high
temperature tolerance that offers reliable power in adverse or
• Class leading efficiency and stable output power delivering reliable
high performance for many years.
• Highly transparent tempered glass delivering more power and ensuring
high impact resistance and protection against hail, snow, ice and
• Uniform appearance ideal for applications where aesthetics are an
• 10 years research and over 3 years commercial manufacturing
experience has been applied to the development of our CIS thin-film
range to ensure that our products
have a long and reliable service life backed by a 10 year warranty.
Shell 40 Watts,2.41 Amps, 16.6 Volts, 2.68 Isc, 23.3 Voc, UL&FM
Listings, Dimensions (in) 50.9x 12.91x 1.38